The Golf Coach Pro Mobile FAQ
What kind of equipment do I need to use this app?
• iPhone 3GS or later • iPad2 or later • iPod Touch 2nd generation or later
Why should I buy the app?
• Anyone involved in golf knows that hitting the golf ball consistently is the hardest thing to do. By analyzing your golf swing right after it's been filmed, this allows instant results. Comparing swings side by side to professional players gives users the ability to gather ideas and become a more consistent golfer. Whether you're an athlete, coach, parent, or friend, Golf Coach Pro Mobile allows you to coach yourself wherever you are.
After I record a swing, where can I find it stored?
•At any time, swipe one finger to the right to reveal the main menu. Choose "My Swings" and next choose the swing you're looking for.
How do I search for friends?
• Swipe to the right in the main menu, click "Friends". In the top right, click the plus button and search for players.
How can I allow my friends in the app the ability to view my swings?
• To give your friends access to a certain swing, you must first upload it to the "Clubhouse". Once a swing is uploaded to the Clubhouse, it is available for all your friends to view and compare with.
How many swings can I analyze at one time?
• After filming a swing sequence, you can only analyze one swing at a time.
Will this work on an Android Smartphone?
•We are currently developing our Android version.
How can I capture better video?
•We have found that the more stable you hold your phone the better the quality of video. Putting your camera on a tripod is ideal.
Do not video facing the sun. You will get better results when the sun is behind you.
How can I purchase professional swings?
•You can do so right inside the app. Look for the menu item, "Pro Swings".
What other sports do you support?
•Currently we support baseball and softball. The apps Baseball Swing Trainer-iRake and Softball Hitting Coach can be found in the app store. If you would like to recommend one to us, please drop us a line.